Jum, Follow Blog Mereka!

Its All About My Photoshoots

01 Februari 2007

Confius About LOVE...make me hate it...HEARTBREAKER - Simple Plan



LOVE IS SUCK... Fucking ass hole when i know it... From now i not believe in LOVE... Biar ia menjadi kenangan pahit yang memang diingat sampai bila-bila... Anyway hope I'm keep strong in my heart and try to make me happy myself. Argghhhhhhhhhhhhh...life muz goes on...Remember ive a great career... my luvly family and my careness frenz... Its not over in my life... i'll try to forget it... And today i begin with my first blog... its all about heart, love, relationship and more about life around me... something i muz change... its all about life... and i dont trust LOVE anymore....

1 ulasan:

Unknown berkata...

Hey.. no matter wot F did to you, never give up in life.. plus Love will come when the time is cummm lol.. so Be happy and Be yourself..

www.Fainonline.net